When it comes to choosing an eCommerce platform, online merchants have a lot of considerations to make beyond income and client acquisition. However, the following are the most prevalent features every online merchant looks at in an eCommerce platform:
- Integration across all channels
- Customer retention and engagement
- Scalability and growth
- Optimization of conversions
Customers want simple navigation, personalization, and a mobile & cross-channel experience. Amidst the changing consumer habits and digital revolution, Shopify is the most well-known and popular eCommerce solution in the modern-day scenario. Customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and it is convenient.
Shopify is a platform that offers customization, knowledge, and affordability. Agile marketing infrastructure is critical at the enterprise level, and a Shopify designer may assist you in achieving this.
While Shopify may meet the demands of most small and growing businesses, these options may not be sufficient for your company if your enterprise requires more resources and platforms to manage and optimize on a corporate level. Then, Shopify Plus is the answer to your demands. They provide a sophisticated platform to serve as many businesses as possible.
What is Shopify Plus?
Shopify Plus is a perfect choice for large and expanding online shops since it was developed by Shopify professionals. It is a fully-hosted corporate eCommerce platform for merchants and companies with a strong growth rate. Shopify Plus is designed for large businesses, whereas Shopify is designed for small to medium-sized businesses to satisfy high-volume eCommerce requirements.
Shopify Plus features powerful apps that have been professionally developed. It also contains new API calls, SDKs, and App Store-exclusive discounts. Furthermore, you can combine your shop with your preferred accounting, CRM, and ERP software, making it an ideal eCommerce platform for your company.
What services does Shopify Plus provide?
Shopify Plus adds new features as well as expands on existing ones. Here is a quick glimpse of the added features:
- Uptime is 99.97 percent.
- Supports unlimited inventories
- SaaS-based eCommerce platform with high scalability and dependability Priority customer support
- Carry out custom domain checkout
- Provides robust technical support and account management
Shopify vs Shopify Plus
Are you trying to choose between Shopify and Shopify Plus? Here's everything you need to know:
- Shopify provides assistance via phone, email, or live chat. You can engage with the Shopify Experts if things get too complex. Shopify Plus, on the other hand, provides specialized and dedicated assistance for your store. It appoints a Launch Engineer to your website who will guide you through the store setup and migration process.
- With regular Shopify plans, you can alter your Shopify theme templates using the editor, however, it’ll be impossible to convert to an entirely different theme. Meanwhile, Shopify Plus provides a significant degree of customization, providing you access to Shopify’s theme language, Liquid. You'll be able to make changes to the backend at the code level with Liquid in your toolbox.
- Staff accounts are another option to consider when comparing Shopify with Shopify Plus. Only a few limited staff accounts are allowed with the basic Shopify subscription. Shopify Plus, on the other hand, allows you to create an infinite number of staff accounts as well as other authorization options. You'll be able to provide any of your team members with access to your online store. In addition, store admins can enjoy additional control over workers' actions.
- As a business owner, you may want to pay special attention to high-spending consumers and what they're doing on your checkout page. For a basic Shopify plan, you may need to use specific applications to alter the checkout process. On the other hand, Shopify Plus allows you to modify your checkout experience depending on the contents of your shopping cart. Additionally, users get access to Shopify Scripts. You may adjust delivery methods, customer information, and payment choices in the Script Editor, which gives you more control.
- APIs are what allow third-party apps to be integrated with any website. To assist consumers in making full use of third-party apps, Shopify Plus features expanded API resources such as GiftCard, Userpass, and Multipass. Shopify Plus also allows you to integrate with third-party apps and even create your own private apps.
- As your business grows, you'll undoubtedly attract consumers who want to buy in bulk from you. It's also logical to think that an enterprise-level platform will make wholesale sales easier. From a single location, Shopify Plus merchants can issue invoices, track orders, access current product data and connectors, and manage both B2C and B2B enterprises.
Relevant Reading: SHOPIFY FOR THE FUTURE: TRANSFORM YOUR E-COMMERCE STORE
What Are the Benefits of Switching to Shopify Plus?
Shopify Plus has a lot to offer. Here are some compelling benefits you must know:
1. Absolute Reliability & Stable Functionalities
You will get scalable SaaS hosting with Shopify Plus's unlimited bandwidth, which will make your brand's website completely functional and stable. Shopify Plus can handle four million hits per second and has a 99.9% uptime guarantee. This means your website can process 8,000 orders per minute without your servers going down in the middle of a transaction. You can ensure that the look and feel of your website will not change for customers. In addition, your clients will have access to 200TB of storage.
2. Customization on an Individual Basis
3. Optimizing for High Traffic
Shopify Plus has a feature called Launchpad that is designed to handle huge traffic volumes whether you're launching a product, making bulk updates to your store, or running a flash sale.
You'll be able to plan a range of events, including customized theme changes and unique pricing visibility for certain merchandise. You may close your business for a set period to help promote your event. Captchas can also be used throughout the checkout process to keep away bots from invading your events. You'll also have access to a real-time analytics dashboard to track the progress of your event.
4. Ensures Successful Launch
As a Shopify Plus merchant, you'll get a dedicated success manager who will help you with all elements of the platform to guarantee a successful launch. Through individual emails and phone conversations, the success manager will offer you with bi-monthly updates on new Shopify Plus capabilities, especially for time-sensitive concerns.
A strong discounted feature will be available on your website. You may provide free delivery, gifts with purchases, percentage discounts, tiered pricing, BOGO specials, and bundled items, among other discounts.
Also, in Shopify Plus, you'll get access to the Script Editor as well. This enables Shopify to host bespoke scripts written by developers. This allows both developers and store owners to integrate bespoke scripts into the brand's corporate website.
As a Shopify Plus merchant, you'll get a dedicated success manager who will help you with all elements of the platform to guarantee a successful launch.
5. Extensive App Integration
You already have a lot of the capabilities you need to run an online business with Shopify. You may wish to incorporate some sophisticated features into your business as your website expands. The process of integration is made even easier by Shopify's partnership with over 1,100 developers.
The Shopify Plus team double-checks the applications for security. You can also assess the apps using a star rating system to see which ones are the most effective for businesses similar to yours.
Inventory management, accounting, marketing, customer support, special offers, discounts, and wholesale clients are all covered by applications. You can achieve higher API limitations with Shopify Plus, letting you accomplish more with ERP and app connectivity. You may integrate several applications without worrying about exceeding your API restrictions. This enables you to neatly set up any connections in real-time.
6. Build Exclusive Mobile Stores & Customize Your Workflow
Shopify Plus users presently get unique access to a mobile store builder. Even if you have no technical skills, you can make iOS and Android apps using this method. This feature is critical if you don't have the funds to construct an app from the bottom up.
Moreover, Shopify Plus includes an automation platform that lets you manage the backend of your business without having to construct a system from the ground up. Shopify Flow allows you to experiment with a range of adjustments to help you boost your productivity, in addition to establishing automation and integrating with other applications.
7. International Deployment
The most significant benefit of Shopify Plus is its ability to expand internationally. Nothing is more natural than expanding into new markets to develop as a large and growing company. Shopify Plus has built-in capabilities that allow you to use different currencies, languages, and geo-targeting choices to make transferring your site as simple as relocating your business.
Recommended Reading: A GLIMPSE ON 7 CRUCIAL ASPECTS OF SHOPIFY MIGRATION
Switch to Shopify Plus & Leap Ahead in the Digital Race
The platform you select should be compatible with the product's specifications. When it comes to pricing and selecting the correct eCommerce platform, variables like the potential of third-party integration and the payment plan have a role, regardless of whether you choose self-hosted or hosted solutions.
Shopify Plus is a great option if you're an enterprise-level company seeking a scalable solution with more control over your site. Shopify Plus has everything your online store needs to run a full volume store, from $0 transaction fees to increased discounting and multi-currency payments. As a result, businesses can switch to this platform to construct user-friendly new online stores.